Shabbilicious Friday Link Party ~ August 3rd

Hello everyone and welcome to another Shabbilicious Friday.

SABlink-party

Thank you for popping over to Shabby Art Boutique to take in some of the gorgeously

shabby, vintage and French inspired

eye candy this week.

I’m truly inspired by all this creative beauty that fills the blogosphere and ever so thankful that you take the time to share your links here. . .  A special thank you and welcome goes out to all the new ‘party linkers’ who shared their creative talents last week.

I wonder if others are like me. . . do you like to grab a cuppa, pull up a comfy chair and go visiting for an hour or two? I’d much rather do that than watch TV. Once you get to know the other bloggers it feels like popping in to a friends house. The best part is, these friends have exactly the same interests and they don’t mind if you come visiting in your daggy old sweatpants and dog chewed slippers!

I was a bit late getting around to visit everyone this week on account of my Christmas Collection. . . phew, what an epic effort to get it all finished.

SABxmaslogo

I’m pleased to say it is all done and now available on my website

Be quick and take advantage of this special offer . . .

xmasspecial

At least now I can take a breather this weekend and spend some much overdue time visiting my friends in blogland, but first, here’s a few of the fabulous finds that I enjoyed from last weeks Shabbilicious Friday . . .

I wanted to climb into Penny’s unmade guest room bed and snuggle with those cushions

penny

Check out all the other gorgeous photos on this post at Penny’s Vintage Home

 

I loved Debra’s fall decorating at Common Ground

common ground

I’ve always loved sunflowers and her new cushion is divine!

 

If you visit me on Facebook then you know I’m having a bit of a love affair with aqua/turquoise right now,

so no surprises that I fell for Julie’s side table at Knot All That I Seam the moment I set my eyes on it.

Knot all that I seam 3

And while you are visiting Julie, be sure to check out her gorgeous quilt too.

 

What about Becky’s peat pot tags at Timewashed. . . how cute are they!

timewashed

Please feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button from Shabby Art Boutique if you were featured today.

So come on everyone. . . show me what you’ve got this week. I’m here, poised and ready to come visit you, so lets see some

shabby, French & vintage gorgeousness

Show us your shabby furniture makeovers, thrifting finds, beautiful home vignettes, recipes or anything else that will make all our ‘shabby’ hearts sing.

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:

If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch. . . . you don’t want to miss Shabbilicious Friday each week.

I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!