Shabbilicious Friday July 13th

It’s time to party my friends, so let the fun begin!

SABlink-party

It was another fabulous week of amazing link ups at Shabbilicious Friday.

Here are a couple of stand outs from last week that I’ll be adding to my own ‘To Do’ list. . .

 

Vanessa at Nifty Thrifty Things made the most divine looking

mixed berry frangipane tartlets. . . mmmmm

nifty

 

Candylei at Westie Art and Garden shared her gorgeous table top geraniums.

westie art

You need to see all her photos to appreciate their pretty little moss skirts!

 

Aimee from Twigg Studios always has such great creative ideas.

I love these little life buoys. . .

Twigg Studio 2

Hmm. . . I think they’d be perfect in my beach house in summer.

 

A great BIG thank you to everyone who linked up last week.

Please feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button from Shabby Art Boutique if you were featured today.

clip_image007

Don’t forget, each week I choose favourite link-ups to showcase at the Shabbilicious Friday party, plus some of my inspiring shabby friends will also be featured over on my Facebook page during the week. Be sure to ‘like’ the Shabby Art Boutique FB page so you don’t miss it.

Now, here’s your chance to share all that is gorgeously. . .

shabby, French or vintage

We want to see your shabby furniture makeovers, thrifting finds, beautiful home vignettes, recipes or anything else that will make all our ‘shabby’ hearts sing.

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:

If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch. . . . you don’t want to miss Shabbilicious Friday each week.

I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!